Saturday, July 14, 2007

I was chasing rabbits in the woods. When I was a kid I caught one with my bare hands. No joke. It had deep snare scars on its neck. It was a toughshit rabbit. Human kids don't catch toughshit rabbits with their bare hands. I guess that's why I was an android.

I was running the Dirt Road, just like before I got my skull fractured, but this time on foot. The neighbourhood kids were cardboard cutouts. I was the runt, but this time I was the leader. I guess I was the leader the real time too, but this time I wasn't an accident. There was no car this time; just a rabbit, and I chased all the way back home through the brush because we were all going to die otherwise.

Once home the rabbit became a great ape and lumbered off. My eyes became mechanical extrusions. Interface periscopes. Little groping tentacles. In the basement window of my homeshed I merged mechanically with the Eye of Cthulu. Eyes into eyes. Male to female. A perfect match. I didn't want to be this thing, but it was what I was meant to be.

I woke up in bed with you, in a nonexistent room next door. You were naked and sex, and I was too many layers of clothing. I wanted to fuck you like I was inventing the idea of fucking, but we were in a glass room next to all of everyone's histories, and you wanted to go back to the nonexistent room through the glass to get away from people and into the eyeball interface. That was the most evil thing. Your tits glistened like the last rocks jutting out from the sea. "Soon everything will be done. Please touch me to validate my violation."

All our best friends were on the other side of the glass window. I wanted to fuck you so hard, but I couldn't go back there, couldn't be on display like that. Oh god oh fuck.

No comments: