Friday, July 6, 2007

Now I see a lot of naked children and I'm reminded of the smell of soap. Cars line up along the periphery. Men are inside them eating popcorn. They all look the same but have slightly different haircuts. I float over to get a closer look and realize that they are pedophiles with children of their own. I stay close by to make sure they don't murder the children. They see me and immediately they all shoot themselves. Their heads explode like melons filled with pizza. It doesn't look real. It looks cool, though. The children are gone. Now all that I see is the preface to The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. It says "The artist is the creator of beautiful things." The next line is blurry. Now it fades into focus again. It says "There are women who fart..." Now it's blurry again. Now it says "There are women who live as slaves in the dreams of the men you just killed. They are so skinny. They are so pretty." Now I'm frustrated because I know that's not what it really says.

No comments: